Immerse your Business in Ocean x Space! 22-24.5.2018 Stavanger, Norway
“Ocean x Space” is the 8th edition of ESA’s annual Business Applications workshop.
This event is jointly organised by ESA, Spaceport Norway and the Norwegian Space Centre, and will be held on 22-24 May 2018 in Stavanger, Norway.
The workshop aims at promoting space-enabled services with a focus on maritime business applications.
- Find out about the latest developments in Satellite Applications
- Interact with technical and business experts, and exchange ideas with fellow attendees
- Meet our keynote speakers (like ESA DG Jan Wörner and the Secretary of State to the Norwegian Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries Daniel Bjarmann-Simonsen)
- Learn about ESA funding, support and other investment opportunities
- Participate to our competition and win cash prizes
- Attend our social event, a special cruise and dining experience on the spectacular Lysefjord
A number of high-level keynote speakers will provide their view on future needs, strategies, roadmaps and solutions.
Key thematic areas include:
- Infrastructure and Transport
- Food and Aquaculture
- Machine Learning and IoT
- Autonomous Ships and Operations
- Maritime Communications
- Space 4.0
- Sustainable Development
INFO AND REGISTRATION
A limited number of discounted tickets (100 EUR) is available.
More information on the event and registration can be found at: https://business.esa.int/news/ocean-x-space